Menu

RE: [freeplane:discussion] MapToHtmlDoc.groovy - Basic and easy documentation using Freeplane

Alexandre
2017-06-15
2017-06-15
  • Alexandre

Alexandre - 2017-06-15

Hi Quinbus,
    So what you would really need is a check for the value 'Private' in the attribute named 'Type'? I will try to add it.
    Alexandre
    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Quinbus quinbus@users.sf.net Date: 6/15/2017 07:12 (GMT+02:00) To: "[freeplane:discussion]" 758437@discussion.freeplane.p.re.sf.net Subject: [freeplane:discussion] MapToHtmlDoc.groovy - Basic and easy documentation using Freeplane
    Alexandre,
    Just FYI. I notice that the regular expression logic you've constructed to look for Icons doesn't trigger if the icon is set by Style rather than manually.
    I use an attribute called 'Type' which I use similiarly to your s1, s2, s3, s4 convention. The value for the Type attribute triggers specific styles which I originally thought I would just modify to include one of the specific two icons in your branch exclusion list. But it doesn't trigger that way, I guess because the icon isn't physically present in the node text with a conditional style?
    So I just added another test to your list to look for a Type value of "NOEXPORT" in addition to the triggers you included.
    Q!

MapToHtmlDoc.groovy - Basic and easy documentation using Freeplane

Sent from sourceforge.net because you indicated interest in https://sourceforge.net/p/freeplane/discussion/758437/
    To unsubscribe from further messages, please visit https://sourceforge.net/auth/subscriptions/

• Quinbus

Quinbus - 2017-06-15

Alexandre,

I've got it working on my copy, so no need to add something that isn't applicable to your use case.

I inserted this snippet at the end of line 67 (the line where you test for the presence of the two icons:

it.attributes.get('Type') == 'NOEXPORT' 

I did something similar down where your script tests for the strings 's1, s2," etc.:

// Test node TYPE Attribute.  If value of "PrivateNode" is present, skip this node
                        if (n.attributes.get('Type') == "PrivateNode")
                            return

It works (much to my surprise!)....

Q!