This is the README file for the Free MSP430 Debugger Link Library.
libolimex_mji allow a program to connect and debug a MSP430 device
through the OLIMEX MSP430 JTAG ISO USB debugger.
Copyright (C) 2010 Aurélien VALADE
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification,
are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright
notice and this notice are preserved.
See the files ./INSTALL* for building and installation instructions.
Primary distribution point: http://wolvi.lataniere.free.fr/Projects/fmdll/
Home page: !!! TO BE COMPLETED !!!
Please include enough information for the maintainers to reproduce the
problem. Generally speking, that means:
- the content of any input files necessary to reproduce the bug
and command line invocation of the program(s) involved (crucial!).
- a description of the problem and any samples of the erroneous output.
- the version number of the program(s) involved (use --version).
- hardware, operating sustem, and compiler versions (uname -a).
- unusual options you gave to configure, in any (see config.status).
- anything else that you think would be helpful.
Patches are most welcome; is possible, please make them with diff -c and
include ChangeLog entries.
See README-dev for information on the development environment -- any
interested parties are welcome. If you're a programmer and wish to
contribute, this should get you started. If you're not a programmer,
your help in writing test cases, checking the documentation against the
implementation, translating the program strings to other languages,
etc., would still be very much appreciated.
Free MSP430 Debugger Link Library is a free software. See the file COPYING
for copying conditions.