Menu

HUD does not appear in SNG

Help
Gustavo
2012-11-29
2012-12-06
  • Gustavo

Gustavo - 2012-11-29

Hello, I'm from Brazil and I'm using a translator to talk to you. I've been having trouble getting the HUDs appear … they only appear in the cash game, the SNG does not appear. Everything right, the folder, the website, the nick, all … but I can not get in SNGs, the hand is recolida HUD anything but … wanted to know if they can help me solve the problem … thank you!

• Carlos G

Carlos G - 2012-12-02

Hello, I  am from Nicaragua, speak spanish… maybe is more easy for  communication between us… then try to run again the fpdb

Hola, soy de Nicaragua y hablo español, quizá es mas facil para comunicarnos entre nosotros.

You must be import the hands in the summary tournament - in pokerstars this folder is in c:\archivos de programa\pokerstars\tournsummary (o algo similar). The poker room must be in English…

Debe importar las manos que estan en el resumen de torneos, que en pokerstars están por lo general en la siguiente dirección:  c:\archivos de programa\pokerstars\tournsummary (o algo similar). También el software de la sala de poker debe estar en inglés…  luego intenta correr nuevamente el fpdb…

mi correo es nicaindio@gmail.com
    my email is nicaindio@gmail.com

Saludos!