Menu

Hud Probs

Help
2008-09-22
2012-12-06
  • Dale Appleby

Dale Appleby - 2008-09-22

Well, I finally got the bulk importer working and the table viewer, but when I try to auto-import so I can use the HUD, I can't select any of the HH's.  They are there... just the auto-importer won't let me select one.

Any Ideas,
    Dale

• Poker_ray

Poker_ray - 2008-09-22

Just select the folder that the hand history files are in.  The autoimporter will then watch that folder for new hand histories and import them when they appear.

When you get to you hand history folder, don't double click it, highlight it and click open.

• Dale Appleby

Dale Appleby - 2008-09-23

Thanks!  I'm officially an idiot!!  I was trying to import specific HH's like the table view instead of the whole folder...  argghhh

Hoping to be able to help you out shortly with this project...  I'm familiar with other scripting languages so I'm going to spend some time honeing up on python.

Great Project and thanks again,
        Dale

• Poker_ray

Poker_ray - 2008-09-23

That directory selection tool fools people.  We might be able to make it a little more user friendly.  It is the built in gtk selector, but it is fairly flexible.

I'm looking forward to having another dev or 2 working on this.  I had only done a few small Python scripts before deciding to write a HUD in it.  It is quick to learn, efficient of your time, and fun to work with.

• Dale Appleby

Dale Appleby - 2008-09-23

Should the HUD be working for Tourney's?  It works fine for ring games but I get nothing for tourney's.

Also, would it be possible to include a stat for a players # of BB's at the beginning of a hand...  I'm lazy!

Thanks,
      Dale

• Poker_ray

Poker_ray - 2008-09-24

The HUD is unlikely to work on tournaments.  The import function seems unreliable for MTTs and STTs and I have done no testing of the HUD on tournaments.  After we release the Full Tilt support we are going to stop adding stuff until we clean up all of these loose ends.

I also like to have a stat for M or BBs when I am playing tournaments.  This stat will not be easy to add because of the way we have cached stats (for speed).  I will figure out a way to get this, but not real soon.