• Joao Batista silva

Hello !

Where can I get more documentation about
    GT.M mnemonics ?

Thanks

• Nergis Dincer

Nergis Dincer - 2001-05-17

Hi Joao,
      What do you mean by mnemonics: the mnemonics of the M language, or mnenomic-space supported by GT.M?

Nergis Dincer

• Joao Batista silva

Hi Nergis,

I work with MSM and I need more information
        about Mnenomic-space supported by GT.M.
        And if is possible create news, like in MSM.

Thanks

• James A Self

James A Self - 2001-05-23

Nergis etal,
        I believe that Joao is asking about device control WRITE mnemonics, such as the socket oriented  "/listen", and especially about any provision in GT.M for user definable device control mnemonics. I am interested in this also but I have been unable to discover anything more than that single mnemonic in the documentation I have read.

• Joao Batista silva

Jaself you are right !

• Nergis Dincer

Nergis Dincer - 2001-05-21

Hi Joao,
      GT.M supports tcpip and sockets. You can find information on sockets in the forums here, and on tcpip in the manuals that are also on SourceForge.

What is it that you want to do with tcpip/sockets?

I don't know what "news" are in MSM, if you can explain what they are, we'll see if there is similar functionality in GT.M

Regards,
      Nergis Dincer

• Joao Batista silva

Hi Nergis,

Excuse for my such bad English, 

But I want it saying is that in MSM I can create new mnemonic, for instance: one to position the cursor, to turn on the reverse mode of video, etc. 

With tcpip/sockets, I want to develop some tools to access global of GTM with Delphi. 

• Nergis Dincer

Nergis Dincer - 2001-06-14

Hi All,

GT.M does not have mnemonics for things like positioning the cursor or switching to reverse video. $X and $Y might be used to position the cursor.

Regards,
      Nergis