I made FFFF more portable by changing what macros it tests. I also fixed the Makefile (and code) so it works. (make -f Makefile.linux doesn't work on my x86 Debian unstable system, or on my AMD64 Ubuntu system. It needs to use -msse2, or the assembler won't assemble sse(2) instructions)
Anyway, I'll attach a patch that makes it work on x86 GNU/Linux, AMD64 GNU/Linux, and x86 Solaris. Hopefully it doesn't break it on anything else, and will properly enable SSE/SSE2 where available on Intel Macs.
I had to change some openGL header including stuff, too.
And I fixed the FPU ASM for gcc. I replied to the bug about it.
I'm mainly opening this bug so I'll have somewhere to put my patch, other than my own web server. I posted about it in the forum.
Log in to post a comment.