Menu

V4.3 Fixpack 25

2020-05-10
2020-05-15
  • Steve Bickell

Steve Bickell - 2020-05-10

Fixpack 25 is now available in the Files section. There was no officail release of fixpack 24.

Please note that this fixpack and all future fixpacks are in the form of an msi file rather than a zip file and comprise a complete release. It is not necessary to install any base version or earlier fixpack before installing this and subsequent fixpacks.

This fixpack includes an important fix for those users who are importing USA ATSC files into Windows Media Center. It will enable generic programme descriptions to be updated and should mean more reliable scheduled recordings.

This fixpack also includes the ability to download data from Schedules Direct.

• Adam Woodroof

Adam Woodroof - 2020-05-13

To update, do we need to uninstall the previous version or just run the installer for the new version?

Last edit: Adam Woodroof 2020-05-13
  • Steve Bickell

Steve Bickell - 2020-05-13

Just run it.

• Adam Woodroof

Adam Woodroof - 2020-05-13

Thanks!

• Dave Evans

Dave Evans - 2020-05-15

I am about to roll back. Like I said in the other thread. After this change, it was causing a LOT of repeats showing as new episodes and schedculed to record.

So now "Fast N Loud" is scheduled to record 3-4 episodes tomorrow with generic descriptions, New episodes are only on Monday night @ 9. This only started after ths adjustment on the other thread (23 didn't have this issue).

It STILL is showing to record the new episode and then record the replay of the same episode like 4 hours later, this update did not change or fix this issue. It is still scheduled to record both episodes.

We fixed the Simpson's episode thing but, this is showing other shows to record...

Let me know

Last edit: Dave Evans 2020-05-15