Menu

Felipe, Erik, Chad: need to get in touch

Developers
2007-10-02
2013-05-09
  • Vlad Roubtsov

Vlad Roubtsov - 2007-10-02

Guys,

I would love to get in touch with everyone who contributed code to our CVS tree (I know, it's mostly me unfortunately, but still...).

I've been contacted by some Eclipse project people about possible inclusion of EMMA into Eclipse. I know things have been dormant for a while with us, but this seems like one last good thing that we can contribute to -- all that is required is for every contributor to fill out a questionnaire. The questions mostly deal with CPL licensing stuff. You will also be asked to provide name, phone, and email.

Please respond directly to me via SF email if that works better for you. I will then continue the individual conversations to get this sorted out. But please respond in some shape or form.

All in all, EMMA has done well, I think. The downloads don't seem to be slowing down. EclEmma, IntelliJ, etc... I've had worse projects at work :)

(Marc, if you're reading this, I am not yet sure if EclEmma will be treated as a separate project or not...)

• Chad Woolley

Chad Woolley - 2007-10-03

I sent a note to your gmail address.  Let me know if you don't get it...

• Erik Beijnoff

Erik Beijnoff - 2007-10-03

Sure, no problem. Send over the questionare. I even could try to get back on the project to help with the transition to Eclipse if it can be of some help. I'm getting the emails from you, so just send information on what you want us to do.

Regards Erik