Himanshu Taneja - 2010-11-08

down vote  favorite

I am trying to run emma maven plugin on one of my java project and it gives following error as:

mvn org.codehaus.mojo:emma-maven-plugin:1.0-alpha-2:emma

Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal 'org.codehaus.mojo:emma-maven-plugin:1.0-alpha-2:emma': Unable to load the mojo 'org.codehaus.mojo:emma-maven-plugin:1.0-alpha-2:emma' in the plugin 'org.codehaus.mojo:emma-maven-plugin'. A required class is missing: org/apache/commons/lang/StringUtils org.apache.commons.lang.StringUtils  ------------------------------------------------  Trace org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal 'org.codehaus.mojo:emma-maven-plugin:1.0-alpha-2:emma': Unable to load the mojo 'org.codehaus.mojo:emma-maven-plugin:1.0-alpha-2:emma' in the plugin 'org.codehaus.mojo:emma-maven-plugin'. A required class is missing: org/apache/commons/lang/StringUtils at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:698) at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandaloneGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:569) at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)

Whereas, if I run

mvn org.codehaus.mojo:emma-maven-plugin:1.0-alpha-1:emma on the same project, it runs successfully.

Is there anything wrong with version 1.0-alpha-2? Could anyone please let me know what could possibly be wrong.