trying to follow a symbolic link in a project seems to
go to the file for the buffer that is currently open.
steps to reproduce:
(1) make symbolic link in project to file outside
(2) start emacs, ecb-activate, find-file to file in
(3) find-file to file created in step 1 [file-link].
(4) emacs should prompt to follow symlink [y or n], say
(5) buffer seems to reload, mini-buffer will now read
"followed link to [file-proj]" and the buffer shows the
contents of [file-proj].
(6) find-file again to same file created in step 1
(7) buffer reloads to [file-link]. mini-buffer does not
show any message.
opening links work as expected w/o ecb running.
GNU/Linux debian sid w/ 2.6.3-1-686 kernel
ecb 2.24 installed in /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
not really that horrible a problem, more interested to
see if im the only one having it.
Log in to post a comment.