Ken B. - 2022-03-11

Hello experts,

I just grabbed EasyABC_1.3.8.dmg.gz from the 1.3.8 folder here and successfully installed in on MacOS 11.6.1. The installed app says "EasyABC 1.3.8.1 FAU-Test 20210911" in the title bar.

Thanks to all you developers!

It is great to be able to create incipits as a tool to help my poor grey cells remember how the tune starts, which is very useful when playing sets of 3-4 tunes. I have an ABC file with about 200 tunes and use various combinations of tunes for gigs.

As it is now, if I want incipits I have to move selected tunes into a new file and order them appropriately to then generate incipits.

Is there a way to for EasyABC to do something like select tunes to create a "play list" or "set list", order them as one sees fit, and from which to then create incipits from said list?

Minor Correction: ABCNavigator (for Windows) appears to be able to create set lists, but cannot print those, nor can it generate/print incipits for a set list.

If this is not the right place to pose such a question, perhaps point me to the right place?

Thanks.

Last edit: Ken B. 2022-03-15