Menu

Zoom and pan for auto-play

Tony
2019-04-01
2019-06-14
  • Tony

Tony - 2019-04-01

Having another option (checkbox) for Autoplay as 'zoom and pan' would add another coolness, e.g. while autoplaying images or actually any content. There could be two more settings, for adjusting the pan speed and zoom amount. Summary:
    - checkbox zoom and pan for autoplay
    - pan speed
    - zoom amount

If pan reaches the end of image, it could pan in the other direction. Reflecting like a billiard ball.

• Tony

Tony - 2019-05-26

What I mean with pan and zoom is already available in eaglemode if you hit following keys:
    Slide n:
    - On left side of document: alt + shift + right + pageUp
    Slide n + 1:
    - alt + shift + right + pageDown

When reaching document end, replacing 'right' with 'left'.

• Tony

Tony - 2019-06-10

Any chance eaglemode will ever get a pan & zoom effect option for Autoplay? Or any hints which files need to be modified, to trigger above mentioned keystrokes?

Last edit: Tony 2019-06-10
  • Oliver Hamann

Oliver Hamann - 2019-06-13

Sorry, this is not easy because the program internal interfaces are not prepared for that. Also, I don't find it much useful, because one can already configure the speed of animation generally in:

General Preferences -> Kinetic Effects -> Speed of changing location

(Oh I see the help text does not say that this is also for Autoplay - I'll fix that)

• Tony

Tony - 2019-06-14

I know those settings, and adjusted them already, but this pan & zoom is something different as we see only a portion of the entire image, then the 'camera' is moved, so you get a feel of a video, even it is only an image. Ok, no problem, if this is not possible, to me it seemed possible, using the above mentioned keystrokes.