Menu

Replace File feature

Help
2021-12-18
2021-12-19
  • Cote Phinnizee

Cote Phinnizee - 2021-12-18

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><style><!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --></style>

I Have an extremely slow computer running DVDStyler. I Have successfully constructed an iso of approximately 30 video files. In the DVD project, all of the video files style exist as well as in DVDstyler’s cache. The cache is populated with vbr 2 pass hq cached files and it took 2 days to create. I (will) have 1 file to update.

<o:p> </o:p>

Question: Is it possible to update the 1 file, purge the cache of that 1 file and do VBR of only the 1 file?  The sizes of the video should be nearly the same so I don’t think it will overrun the disc.  I don’t want the have to reprocess the 29 to generate an updated version 2 of the iso.

• JMJ

JMJ - 2021-12-19

Maybe you could try this:

• Rename the cache folder.
    • Make a new project with the file to change.
    • Rename th file file in the cache and copy it to the rename cache overwriting the existing file.
    • Delete the cache and rename the the renamed cache.

Cheers