Menu

DVD menu

Help
Ramana Rao
2021-11-30
2021-12-02
  • Ramana Rao

Ramana Rao - 2021-11-30

I find that the DVD menu created for movie songs takes me back to home page. Is it possible to select the option not to go to the home screen but back to the title selected. Say I have 4 menu pages , i.e menu 1, 2 etc. Each has 6 titles. From the opening screen under select titles I pick a song from menu page 3. After completion I want the menu to remain at the selection not go back to home screen. Thanks for the help.

• peate9

peate9 - 2021-11-30

Open the properties of the video from the timeline in DVDStyler. (Right click on the thumbnail.) Look where it says Post commands. Put in Call last menu.

• Ramana Rao

Ramana Rao - 2021-11-30

Thank you for your help.

👍
  • Ramana Rao

Ramana Rao - 2021-12-01

I find that when the disc is played after burning to a new disk the opening menu does not show up instead the last song played last showes up. Is there another setting ? When you insert a DVD into a player the opening menu should appear you can select which song etc needs to be plkayed. Any other setting?

• peate9

peate9 - 2021-12-02

That's most likely a setting in the player. I use Power DVD and it does that, picks up where I left it. There are two things in Styler you can check. DVD Options, First play commands: Must be blank or VMGM menu 1. That menu, should have a tick mark where it says Title, in the properties.