Menu

generating DVD - failed

Help
Robin D
2022-02-06
2022-02-09
  • Robin D

Robin D - 2022-02-06

Hello! First DVD with DVDStyler, first post here. I'm neither really a pro in the computer language, nor in the english language. So, 4x Sorry at first! I want to burn a DVD. The problem: everytime, allways at the same point, there is an error ( "fehlgeschlagen" = failed.) after 2 or 3 hours where everything is working fine with no problems in the progress. I tried it 3 times now. ( First try - burn. / Second - create an ISO-image. / Third - just generating. ) It's allways the same, red line: "fehlgeschlagen" (failed) at the point of "DVD wird generiert" ( DVD is generating). And no further information, why it's failed. In the beginning I already lowered the bitrate until the warning "please lower the bitrate" does'nt poped up anymore. So there should be enough space for the material. Any help would be much, much appreciated!! Robin

• JMJ

JMJ - 2022-02-06

It might help if you

• Cleared the cache.
    • Run your project.
    • Attach the file dvdstyler.log found in your Temp directory together with your project file (.dvds) to a post.

Cheers

• Robin D

Robin D - 2022-02-09

Hey! Thanks a lot for your answer!! I cleared the cache and tried to burn the project again.. Unfortunetly with the same outcome.. I'm sorry, i didn't understand the third point.. (Attach the file dvdstyler.log found in your Temp directory together with your project file (.dvds) to a post.).. if you got the nerves, would you explain this part again? Should i take a picture of those two things and post it?

• JMJ

JMJ - 2022-02-09

You should look in your "Temp directory" folder that you specify as shown in TempDir.png for the file "dvdstyler.log". Copy it to the folder with your project file.

Then make a post and click "Add attachments" and add the two files.

Cheers

PS You might also use English to increase the chance for help.

Last edit: JMJ 2022-02-09