Help
2008-02-23
2022-05-05
  • Little John

Little John - 2008-02-23

As a newbie I have created a trial DVD, one menu and 5 chpaters,
    successfully.  However after playing a chapter it continues to the next
    chapter and does not return to the menu until the end of the movie is
    reached. I wish to take a fairly long vob file and enter up to 20 chapters so that
    visitors to my museum can select a chapter of 3 or 4 minutes and once played
    return to the menu.  Is this possible and am I missing the obvious.

• Martin

Martin - 2008-02-24

I think you have to split your file into the desired chapters and then make a button for each part. Deselect the checkbox "play all" at the settings of the buttons.

• John Connaughton

I just created a DVD, it has two 42 minute shows, Good Doctor, S5 E15 & E16. I did not make any changes about Chapters, but the manual says DEFAULT is 15 minutes. So when I began the first one, I press the NEXT CHAPTER button on my remote for my DVD Player. Well instead of going to the first title, 2nd chapter, it jumped to the beginning of the 2nd Title. How can I get it to work so it goes chapter to chapter? I did find in CONFIGURATION where you can set Default Chapter Length, will try 5 minutes on next project, but still not sure the NEXT CHAPTER button on the remote will do that.

Last edit: John Connaughton 2022-05-03
  • John Connaughton

Another problem, when I get to the end of a title and press MENU on my remote, it seems to freeze vs. going back to the menu.