Under WinXP, running in MDI mode, DrP 2.3.1:
1) Rename last worked on file: example.py -> example2.py
2) Open DrPython
3) Select Open Recent | example.py
4) Receive error opening etc. etc.
5) Rename example2.py back to example.py
6) Select Open Recent | example.py
*) Notice that example.py loads in new tab instead of "untitled" tab
*) Notice switching to untitled tab does not change title bar file name
7) Close example.py tab
*) Notice untitled tab still retains example.py title bar file name
8) Select Open Recent | example.py
!) Receive example.py is already open error
Inserting steps in previous list
4.5) Select Open Recent | example.py (2nd time in a row)
4.8) Receive error openening etc. etc.
6.5) ! Now, instead of opening at all, receive "already open" error
Log in to post a comment.