If key bindings are edited in the Preferences window, but then the Cancel button is pressed, the key bindings are not properly canceled. The old key bindings remain in effect, as they should, but if the user brings up the Preferences again, the key bindings that were not applied are still shown in the "Current action bound to the keystroke" line.
1. Command-N is "File/New" by default.
2. Go to preferences, delete Command-N from "File/New".
3. Add Command-Option-N for "File/New".
4. Press Cancel.
5. Now Command-N will still do "File/New" and Command-Option-N won't, and this is all correct.
6. Go to preferences again.
7. Try to add Command-Option-N to anything. DrJava will display that Command-Option-N is still bound to "File/New". That is incorrect.