Menu

Problem with LTE Scanner

2021-01-16
2021-02-13
  • Roberto Navoni

Roberto Navoni - 2021-01-16

Dear Friends,
    first congratulation for your great distribution , I m using a Blade X40 and would use Lte Cell Scanner with it .. so i try to recompile it adding support for bladerf with -DUSE_BLADERF=1 then i try to make the code but there is a iusse . If i use same procedure on Ubuntu 18.04 i don't have this kind of iusse do you have some suggestions ?
    Thanks
    Roberto
    /usr/src/LTE-Cell-Scanner-v2/build$ sudo make
    Scanning dependencies of target LTE_MISC
    [ 5%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/LTE_MISC.dir/capbuf.cpp.o
    In file included from /usr/src/LTE-Cell-Scanner-v2/include/capbuf.h:39,
    from /usr/src/LTE-Cell-Scanner-v2/src/capbuf.cpp:25:
    /usr/src/LTE-Cell-Scanner-v2/src/capbuf.cpp: In function ‘int open_bladerf_board(bladerf_device&, unsigned int, unsigned int)’:
    /usr/src/LTE-Cell-Scanner-v2/src/capbuf.cpp:90:45: error: invalid conversion from ‘bladerf_channel’ {aka ‘int’} to ‘bladerf_channel_layout’ [-fpermissive]
    90 | status = bladerf_sync_config(bladerf_dev, BLADERF_MODULE_RX, BLADERF_FORMAT_SC16_Q11, 2, buffer_size, 1, 3500);
    | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    | |
    | bladerf_channel {aka int}
    /usr/include/libbladeRF.h:2578:58: note: initializing argument 2 of ‘int bladerf_sync_config(bladerf
    , bladerf_channel_layout, bladerf_format, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)’
    2578 | bladerf_channel_layout layout,
    | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~
    make[2]: [src/CMakeFiles/LTE_MISC.dir/build.make:63: src/CMakeFiles/LTE_MISC.dir/capbuf.cpp.o] Error 1
    make[1]:
    [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:201: src/CMakeFiles/LTE_MISC.dir/all] Error 2
    make: *** [Makefile:141: all] Error 2
    sdrlab@sdrlab-VirtualBox:/usr/src/LTE-Cell-Scanner-v2/build$

• Roberto Navoni

Roberto Navoni - 2021-01-16

I found some iusse in the code of capbuf.cpp and other 2 file .. some cast on type variable passed by new libbladerf.h
    I have the code fixed but i don't know where i post the patch .
    best
    Roberto

• Cemaxecuter

Cemaxecuter - 2021-02-13

Roberto,

I ended up fixing it up to use with the xa4 using posted patches, but not the x40. Do you have it wprking now? If you email me what you did i can apply it to the files within DragonOS. cemaxecuter @ protonmail