Enable validation of Docutils XML documents against the DTD:
Added functionality: escaped whitespace in URI contexts.
Consistent handling of all whitespace characters in inline markup
recognition. (May break documents that relied on some whitespace
characters (NBSP, ...) not to be recognized as whitespace.)
docutils/utils/smartquotes.py:... read more
Only small changes and fixes, see HISTORY.txt for details.
Mainly to releasy current state, before changing some (erroneous) behaviour (css path, ...)
Apply [ 2714873 ] Fix for the overwritting of document attributes.
Fix [ 228 ] try local import of docutils components (reader, writer, parser,
language module) before global search.
Fix [ 210 ] Python 3.3 checks CVS syntax only if "strict" is True.
stylesheet_dirs(see above).... read more
Some of the changes
- Dropped support for Python 2.3. added 3.3
- enhancements in math.
- Fix  and  __import__ local writer, reader,
languages and parsers for Python 2.7 up.
- Change default of "syntax highlight" option to "long",
basic syntax highlight styles for LaTeX and HTML.
- enhanced error handling
- SmartQuotes transform for typographic quotes and dashes.
- Fix section numbering by LaTeX.
- Fix [ 3556388 ] Mathjax does not work with rst2s5.... read more
this is a bugfix release :
[ 3527842 ]. Under Python 3, converted tests and tools were installed
in the PYTHONPATH.
all the best
after many years the subversion repository moved from http://berlios.de back to sourceforge.net.
actually berlios shutdown might not happen, hopefully.
all the best to http://berlios.de and many thanks for support.
This is a bug fix release that fixes incompatibilty with sphinx.
Docutils 0.5 has been released.
You can download it from: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/docutils/docutils-0.5.tar.gz?download
For a list of major changes, please see: http://docutils.sourceforge.net/RELEASE-NOTES.html#release-0-5-2008-06-25
Docutils 0.4 has been released.
You can download it from: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/docutils/docutils-0.4.tar.gz?download
For a list of major changes, please see: http://docutils.sourceforge.net/RELEASE-NOTES.html#release-0-4-2006-01-09
Major changes since version 0.3.7:
* Added "file_insertion_enabled" and "raw_enabled" settings. See
* Added auto-enumerated lists. See
<http://docutils.sf.net/docs/ref/rst/restructuredtext.html#enumerated-lists>.... read more
Changes since version 0.3.5:
* A special "line block" syntax useful for addresses, verse, and other
cases of significant line breaks has been added; see
<http://docutils.sf.net/docs/ref/rst/restructuredtext.html#line-blocks>.... read more
Major changes since version 0.3.3:
* improved, extended and reorganized documentation;
* new cvs-table directive
* many minor improvements, additions and bug fixes