here are a few misc. minor suggestions:
- Add a clickable link to the homepage in the About dialog.
- Make all "compare ..." texts in the context menu
uppercase, i.e. "Compare ...".
- "3 way" should be "3-way".
- Add some nice context menu icons.
- Add a separator and a "Clear" entry to the cascaded
"compare to" menu, to remove all file entries from that
menu. After selection this "Clear" entry, all "compare
to" menus should be empty and disabled exactly as after
a fresh install.
- Instead of disabling and graying out the "compare to"
menu entries if there are no files (yet), do not show
the entries at all.
- Installer: Either refer to supported languages in
English, or in the respective native language, but do
not mix the approaches. I.e. the first installer dialog
offers "Japanese" and "Deutsch". IMHO "Deutsch" should
become "German" (same goes for Russian) to match the
language selection later in the installer.
BTW: Thanks for the x64 and Unicode versions :-)
Log in to post a comment.