* Tue Sep 29 2009 Jesus Guardon <email@example.com> 0.0.38
- QRZ.com search fixed
* Thu Sep 10 2009 Jesus Guardon <firstname.lastname@example.org> 0.0.37
- Modified the QRZ.com Web query, as they changed the page structure very often.
- Added a button in the QRZ.com textbox to launch the default browser with the current callsign.
- Now when log a QSO or cancel it, the focus returns to the callsign textbox. Thanks to (EA7TB).
- Added Save to TXT feature in Search form, to export results in plain formatted text. Suggested by (EA7TB).
- Modified the behaviour of DateChooser.
- Possibility to log the cluster comments into log as an option in the preferences form. Suggested by (EA7TB).
- Translations to Galego, Portugues and Spanish updated.
- Some minor bugs were fixed.
A lot of improvements has done, and several bugs fixed.
Try it now!
This is a beta of my logging program for hamradio operators. It is far to be finished, but many of its features are functional.
Hamradio operators need to log their contacts into a Logger Application, spreadsheet or similar. Since a number of them still are using MSWindows as O.S, and they want to definitely migrate to Linux, the lack of related applications is slowing down this migration.
dfhLog, yet under development, may be the piece of software which Hamradio Operators were waiting for to jump definitely to Linux Systems.