|
From: Heiko Z. <hz...@pr...> - 2003-10-17 13:37:44
|
On 10/17/2003 09:22:59 AM Bruce Smith wrote: >> what do you think when I should release 1.0 Final ? >> This weekend or rather wait another week. > >Are we ready? I'm not worried about bugs. We can always come out >with 1.0.1 if/when bugs show up. > >I think we need to be ready with press releases, web site updates, >online articles and other publicity for the big release. Has anyone >done anything with that? I haven't yet... :-( No. And to be honest I don't want to delay it anymore. If anybody really wants to write that stuff: you got 1-2 weeks left. ;-= ) cya Heiko = |