|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2010-11-14 19:24:22
|
Hey,
I just added glibc 2.10.1 to a test compile, with dovecot 2.0.7 and a couple
of other updates.
I'm looking for opinions if we should 'backport' this to DL 1.4, or only
make it available in the Dev version (1.5.x).
--
Regards
Heiko Zuerker
<http://www.devil-linux.org> http://www.devil-linux.org
|
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2010-11-16 14:04:47
|
No opinions on this? Heiko Quoting Heiko Zuerker <he...@zu...>: > Hey, I just added glibc 2.10.1 to a test compile, with dovecot 2.0.7 and > a couple of other updates. I?m looking for opinions if we should > ?backport? this to DL > 1.4, or only make it available in the Dev version (1.5.x). -- > Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org ---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program. |
|
From: Bruce S. <bw...@re...> - 2010-11-16 14:48:31
|
I don't use dovecot, but in general I have no problem adding new features to the current release, as long as it's nothing major, like a 2.8 kernel. - BS On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 09:04, Heiko Zuerker <he...@zu...> wrote: > No opinions on this? > > Heiko > > Quoting Heiko Zuerker <he...@zu...>: > >> Hey, I just added glibc 2.10.1 to a test compile, with dovecot 2.0.7 and >> a couple of other updates. I?m looking for opinions if we should >> ?backport? this to DL >> 1.4, or only make it available in the Dev version (1.5.x). -- >> Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: Serge L. <ser...@gm...> - 2010-11-16 22:36:58
|
Heiko, I think we should migrate to updated lfssytem eventually. However, it will take some time to adapt all current scripts and packages. I'd rather update glibc in 1.4 (in order to update dovecot) then freeze 1.4 (open for for bugfixes/security updates only) and start building/using new lfssystem for 1.5. Probably we will be able to merge DL and DL_64 at this point at least for sources (for now I use the toolchain with gcc-4.5.1, glibc-2.12, binutils-2.20.51.tar.bz2 (it's snapshot 2.20 actually) ). Serge On 11/16/2010 06:04 AM, Heiko Zuerker wrote: > No opinions on this? > > Heiko > > Quoting Heiko Zuerker<he...@zu...>: > >> Hey, I just added glibc 2.10.1 to a test compile, with dovecot 2.0.7 and >> a couple of other updates. I?m looking for opinions if we should >> ?backport? this to DL >> 1.4, or only make it available in the Dev version (1.5.x). -- >> Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org > |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2010-11-16 22:50:29
|
I was actually hoping to use the Gentoo security patches, which should make our life a bit easier. Could you upload your scripts so I can take a look at the 64 bit stuff? I have a couple of ideas which you probably already implemented. ;-) Otherwise I agree with your statement, it's probably best to give the new glibc a shot. I'll do some more testing and then upload it. Heiko Quoting Serge Leschinsky <ser...@gm...>: > Heiko, > > I think we should migrate to updated lfssytem eventually. However, > it will take > some time to adapt all current scripts and packages. I'd rather > update glibc in > 1.4 (in order to update dovecot) then freeze 1.4 (open for for > bugfixes/security > updates only) and start building/using new lfssystem for 1.5. > > Probably we will be able to merge DL and DL_64 at this point at least for > sources (for now I use the toolchain with gcc-4.5.1, glibc-2.12, > binutils-2.20.51.tar.bz2 (it's snapshot 2.20 actually) ). > > > Serge > > On 11/16/2010 06:04 AM, Heiko Zuerker wrote: >> No opinions on this? >> >> Heiko >> >> Quoting Heiko Zuerker<he...@zu...>: >> >>> Hey, I just added glibc 2.10.1 to a test compile, with dovecot 2.0.7 and >>> a couple of other updates. I?m looking for opinions if we should >>> ?backport? this to DL >>> 1.4, or only make it available in the Dev version (1.5.x). -- >>> Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org >> > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ > Beautiful is writing same markup. Internet Explorer 9 supports > standards for HTML5, CSS3, SVG 1.1, ECMAScript5, and DOM L2 & L3. > Spend less time writing and rewriting code and more time creating great > experiences on the web. Be a part of the beta today > http://p.sf.net/sfu/msIE9-sfdev2dev > _______________________________________________ > Devil-linux-develop mailing list > Dev...@li... > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop > -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org ---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program. |
|
From: Serge L. <ser...@gm...> - 2010-11-16 23:47:59
|
Hm.... scripts with sources or just scripts? I tried to keep everything in form of patches, so I guess it's better to upload everything. Expected size is about 1G. I need some time to clean it up from my mess. Hopefully, it will be done tonight. Serge On 11/16/2010 02:50 PM, Heiko Zuerker wrote: > I was actually hoping to use the Gentoo security patches, which should > make our life a bit easier. > Could you upload your scripts so I can take a look at the 64 bit stuff? > I have a couple of ideas which you probably already implemented. ;-) > > Otherwise I agree with your statement, it's probably best to give the > new glibc a shot. > I'll do some more testing and then upload it. > > Heiko > > Quoting Serge Leschinsky<ser...@gm...>: > >> Heiko, >> >> I think we should migrate to updated lfssytem eventually. However, >> it will take >> some time to adapt all current scripts and packages. I'd rather >> update glibc in >> 1.4 (in order to update dovecot) then freeze 1.4 (open for for >> bugfixes/security >> updates only) and start building/using new lfssystem for 1.5. >> >> Probably we will be able to merge DL and DL_64 at this point at least for >> sources (for now I use the toolchain with gcc-4.5.1, glibc-2.12, >> binutils-2.20.51.tar.bz2 (it's snapshot 2.20 actually) ). >> >> >> Serge >> >> On 11/16/2010 06:04 AM, Heiko Zuerker wrote: >>> No opinions on this? >>> >>> Heiko >>> >>> Quoting Heiko Zuerker<he...@zu...>: >>> >>>> Hey, I just added glibc 2.10.1 to a test compile, with dovecot 2.0.7 and >>>> a couple of other updates. I?m looking for opinions if we should >>>> ?backport? this to DL >>>> 1.4, or only make it available in the Dev version (1.5.x). -- >>>> Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org >>> >> >> >> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ >> Beautiful is writing same markup. Internet Explorer 9 supports >> standards for HTML5, CSS3, SVG 1.1, ECMAScript5, and DOM L2& L3. >> Spend less time writing and rewriting code and more time creating great >> experiences on the web. Be a part of the beta today >> http://p.sf.net/sfu/msIE9-sfdev2dev >> _______________________________________________ >> Devil-linux-develop mailing list >> Dev...@li... >> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop >> > > > |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2010-11-17 14:05:38
|
Hey, just the scripts and a list of files you're using should be enough. Heiko Quoting Serge Leschinsky <ser...@gm...>: > Hm.... scripts with sources or just scripts? > I tried to keep everything in form of patches, so I guess it's > better to upload > everything. Expected size is about 1G. > > I need some time to clean it up from my mess. Hopefully, it will be > done tonight. > > Serge > > > On 11/16/2010 02:50 PM, Heiko Zuerker wrote: >> I was actually hoping to use the Gentoo security patches, which should >> make our life a bit easier. >> Could you upload your scripts so I can take a look at the 64 bit stuff? >> I have a couple of ideas which you probably already implemented. ;-) >> >> Otherwise I agree with your statement, it's probably best to give the >> new glibc a shot. >> I'll do some more testing and then upload it. >> >> Heiko >> >> Quoting Serge Leschinsky<ser...@gm...>: >> >>> Heiko, >>> >>> I think we should migrate to updated lfssytem eventually. However, >>> it will take >>> some time to adapt all current scripts and packages. I'd rather >>> update glibc in >>> 1.4 (in order to update dovecot) then freeze 1.4 (open for for >>> bugfixes/security >>> updates only) and start building/using new lfssystem for 1.5. >>> >>> Probably we will be able to merge DL and DL_64 at this point at least for >>> sources (for now I use the toolchain with gcc-4.5.1, glibc-2.12, >>> binutils-2.20.51.tar.bz2 (it's snapshot 2.20 actually) ). >>> >>> >>> Serge >>> >>> On 11/16/2010 06:04 AM, Heiko Zuerker wrote: >>>> No opinions on this? >>>> >>>> Heiko >>>> >>>> Quoting Heiko Zuerker<he...@zu...>: >>>> >>>>> Hey, I just added glibc 2.10.1 to a test compile, with dovecot 2.0.7 and >>>>> a couple of other updates. I?m looking for opinions if we should >>>>> ?backport? this to DL >>>>> 1.4, or only make it available in the Dev version (1.5.x). -- >>>>> Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org >>>> >>> >>> >>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ >>> Beautiful is writing same markup. Internet Explorer 9 supports >>> standards for HTML5, CSS3, SVG 1.1, ECMAScript5, and DOM L2& L3. >>> Spend less time writing and rewriting code and more time creating great >>> experiences on the web. Be a part of the beta today >>> http://p.sf.net/sfu/msIE9-sfdev2dev >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Devil-linux-develop mailing list >>> Dev...@li... >>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop >>> >> >> >> > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ > Beautiful is writing same markup. Internet Explorer 9 supports > standards for HTML5, CSS3, SVG 1.1, ECMAScript5, and DOM L2 & L3. > Spend less time writing and rewriting code and more time creating great > experiences on the web. Be a part of the beta today > http://p.sf.net/sfu/msIE9-sfdev2dev > _______________________________________________ > Devil-linux-develop mailing list > Dev...@li... > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop > -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org ---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program. |
|
From: Serge L. <ser...@gm...> - 2010-11-17 23:03:37
|
Here you are: ftp://olga.mooo.com/DL_64/scripts.tar.bz2 ftp://olga.mooo.com/DL_64/packages.list Serge On 11/17/2010 06:05 AM, Heiko Zuerker wrote: > Hey, > > just the scripts and a list of files you're using should be enough. > > Heiko > > Quoting Serge Leschinsky<ser...@gm...>: > >> Hm.... scripts with sources or just scripts? >> I tried to keep everything in form of patches, so I guess it's >> better to upload >> everything. Expected size is about 1G. >> >> I need some time to clean it up from my mess. Hopefully, it will be >> done tonight. >> >> Serge >> >> >> On 11/16/2010 02:50 PM, Heiko Zuerker wrote: >>> I was actually hoping to use the Gentoo security patches, which should >>> make our life a bit easier. >>> Could you upload your scripts so I can take a look at the 64 bit stuff? >>> I have a couple of ideas which you probably already implemented. ;-) >>> >>> Otherwise I agree with your statement, it's probably best to give the >>> new glibc a shot. >>> I'll do some more testing and then upload it. >>> >>> Heiko >>> >>> Quoting Serge Leschinsky<ser...@gm...>: >>> >>>> Heiko, >>>> >>>> I think we should migrate to updated lfssytem eventually. However, >>>> it will take >>>> some time to adapt all current scripts and packages. I'd rather >>>> update glibc in >>>> 1.4 (in order to update dovecot) then freeze 1.4 (open for for >>>> bugfixes/security >>>> updates only) and start building/using new lfssystem for 1.5. >>>> >>>> Probably we will be able to merge DL and DL_64 at this point at least for >>>> sources (for now I use the toolchain with gcc-4.5.1, glibc-2.12, >>>> binutils-2.20.51.tar.bz2 (it's snapshot 2.20 actually) ). >>>> >>>> >>>> Serge >>>> >>>> On 11/16/2010 06:04 AM, Heiko Zuerker wrote: >>>>> No opinions on this? >>>>> >>>>> Heiko >>>>> >>>>> Quoting Heiko Zuerker<he...@zu...>: >>>>> >>>>>> Hey, I just added glibc 2.10.1 to a test compile, with dovecot 2.0.7 and >>>>>> a couple of other updates. I?m looking for opinions if we should >>>>>> ?backport? this to DL >>>>>> 1.4, or only make it available in the Dev version (1.5.x). -- >>>>>> Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org >>>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ >>>> Beautiful is writing same markup. Internet Explorer 9 supports >>>> standards for HTML5, CSS3, SVG 1.1, ECMAScript5, and DOM L2& L3. >>>> Spend less time writing and rewriting code and more time creating great >>>> experiences on the web. Be a part of the beta today >>>> http://p.sf.net/sfu/msIE9-sfdev2dev >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> Devil-linux-develop mailing list >>>> Dev...@li... >>>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop >>>> >>> >>> >>> >> >> >> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ >> Beautiful is writing same markup. Internet Explorer 9 supports >> standards for HTML5, CSS3, SVG 1.1, ECMAScript5, and DOM L2& L3. >> Spend less time writing and rewriting code and more time creating great >> experiences on the web. Be a part of the beta today >> http://p.sf.net/sfu/msIE9-sfdev2dev >> _______________________________________________ >> Devil-linux-develop mailing list >> Dev...@li... >> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop >> > > > |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2010-11-17 23:38:53
|
Thank you sir! I'll take a closer look at it once I'm done with the glibc stuff. -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org -----Original Message----- From: Serge Leschinsky [mailto:ser...@gm...] Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 5:03 PM To: dev...@li... Subject: Re: [Devil-linux-develop] glibc 2.10.1 Here you are: ftp://olga.mooo.com/DL_64/scripts.tar.bz2 ftp://olga.mooo.com/DL_64/packages.list Serge On 11/17/2010 06:05 AM, Heiko Zuerker wrote: > Hey, > > just the scripts and a list of files you're using should be enough. > > Heiko > > Quoting Serge Leschinsky<ser...@gm...>: > >> Hm.... scripts with sources or just scripts? >> I tried to keep everything in form of patches, so I guess it's better >> to upload everything. Expected size is about 1G. >> >> I need some time to clean it up from my mess. Hopefully, it will be >> done tonight. >> >> Serge >> >> >> On 11/16/2010 02:50 PM, Heiko Zuerker wrote: >>> I was actually hoping to use the Gentoo security patches, which >>> should make our life a bit easier. >>> Could you upload your scripts so I can take a look at the 64 bit stuff? >>> I have a couple of ideas which you probably already implemented. ;-) >>> >>> Otherwise I agree with your statement, it's probably best to give >>> the new glibc a shot. >>> I'll do some more testing and then upload it. >>> >>> Heiko >>> >>> Quoting Serge Leschinsky<ser...@gm...>: >>> >>>> Heiko, >>>> >>>> I think we should migrate to updated lfssytem eventually. However, >>>> it will take some time to adapt all current scripts and packages. >>>> I'd rather update glibc in >>>> 1.4 (in order to update dovecot) then freeze 1.4 (open for for >>>> bugfixes/security updates only) and start building/using new >>>> lfssystem for 1.5. >>>> >>>> Probably we will be able to merge DL and DL_64 at this point at >>>> least for sources (for now I use the toolchain with gcc-4.5.1, >>>> glibc-2.12, >>>> binutils-2.20.51.tar.bz2 (it's snapshot 2.20 actually) ). >>>> >>>> >>>> Serge >>>> >>>> On 11/16/2010 06:04 AM, Heiko Zuerker wrote: >>>>> No opinions on this? >>>>> >>>>> Heiko >>>>> >>>>> Quoting Heiko Zuerker<he...@zu...>: >>>>> >>>>>> Hey, I just added glibc 2.10.1 to a test compile, with dovecot >>>>>> 2.0.7 and a couple of other updates. I?m looking for opinions if >>>>>> we should ?backport? this to DL 1.4, or only make it available in >>>>>> the Dev version (1.5.x). -- >>>>>> Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org >>>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------- >>>> ----------- Beautiful is writing same markup. Internet Explorer 9 >>>> supports >>>> standards for HTML5, CSS3, SVG 1.1, ECMAScript5, and DOM L2& L3. >>>> Spend less time writing and rewriting code and more time creating >>>> great experiences on the web. Be a part of the beta today >>>> http://p.sf.net/sfu/msIE9-sfdev2dev >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> Devil-linux-develop mailing list >>>> Dev...@li... >>>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop >>>> >>> >>> >>> >> >> >> --------------------------------------------------------------------- >> --------- Beautiful is writing same markup. Internet Explorer 9 >> supports standards for HTML5, CSS3, SVG 1.1, ECMAScript5, and DOM >> L2& L3. >> Spend less time writing and rewriting code and more time creating >> great experiences on the web. Be a part of the beta today >> http://p.sf.net/sfu/msIE9-sfdev2dev >> _______________________________________________ >> Devil-linux-develop mailing list >> Dev...@li... >> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop >> > > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Beautiful is writing same markup. Internet Explorer 9 supports standards for HTML5, CSS3, SVG 1.1, ECMAScript5, and DOM L2 & L3. Spend less time writing and rewriting code and more time creating great experiences on the web. Be a part of the beta today http://p.sf.net/sfu/msIE9-sfdev2dev _______________________________________________ Devil-linux-develop mailing list Dev...@li... https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop |
|
From: Serge L. <ser...@gm...> - 2010-11-17 23:46:15
|
You are welcome :) Could you please also update openssl? It's a huge security problem actually (http://marc.info/?l=openssl-announce&m=128992699401945&w=2) I suppose we should update openssl as a part of the nearest DL update. Serge On 11/17/2010 03:38 PM, Heiko Zuerker wrote: > Thank you sir! > > I'll take a closer look at it once I'm done with the glibc stuff. > |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2010-11-18 00:23:13
|
I was just about to start another test compile, perfect timing! I added it, we'll know more tomorrow morning. -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org -----Original Message----- From: Serge Leschinsky [mailto:ser...@gm...] Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 5:46 PM To: dev...@li... Subject: Re: [Devil-linux-develop] glibc 2.10.1 You are welcome :) Could you please also update openssl? It's a huge security problem actually (http://marc.info/?l=openssl-announce&m=128992699401945&w=2) I suppose we should update openssl as a part of the nearest DL update. Serge On 11/17/2010 03:38 PM, Heiko Zuerker wrote: > Thank you sir! > > I'll take a closer look at it once I'm done with the glibc stuff. > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Beautiful is writing same markup. Internet Explorer 9 supports standards for HTML5, CSS3, SVG 1.1, ECMAScript5, and DOM L2 & L3. Spend less time writing and rewriting code and more time creating great experiences on the web. Be a part of the beta today http://p.sf.net/sfu/msIE9-sfdev2dev _______________________________________________ Devil-linux-develop mailing list Dev...@li... https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2010-11-19 00:47:04
|
Hey, I just checked all changes into CVS. The upload to the FTP server is also started, but will probably take another 2 hours to finish. I upgraded all my VMs to 1.4.1 and everything works fine. The only issue people will have is that Samba needs to be reconfigured with: Unix extensions = no Wide links = yes So far I couldn't figure out a way around this. This is a default the samba team changed in samba 3.5.x and improves security. I'll upload a test version tomorrow once the clean i686 compile is finished. -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: Dominic R. <dl...@ed...> - 2010-11-16 14:34:55
|
sorry Heiko I have no opinion, it is over my head, but I see at http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/#CurrentStatus that the current stable version is 2.11.2. Dominic On 16/11/2010 14:04, Heiko Zuerker wrote: > No opinions on this? > > Heiko > > Quoting Heiko Zuerker<he...@zu...>: > >> Hey, I just added glibc 2.10.1 to a test compile, with dovecot 2.0.7 and >> a couple of other updates. I?m looking for opinions if we should >> ?backport? this to DL >> 1.4, or only make it available in the Dev version (1.5.x). -- >> Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2010-11-16 18:05:18
|
Unfortunately any version after glibc 2.10.1 requires a upgrade of gcc, which would be a pretty big impact. I'll be working on that part for 1.5. Heiko Quoting Dominic Raferd <dl...@ed...>: > sorry Heiko I have no opinion, it is over my head, but I see at > http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/#CurrentStatus that the current stable > version is 2.11.2. > > Dominic > > On 16/11/2010 14:04, Heiko Zuerker wrote: >> No opinions on this? >> >> Heiko >> >> Quoting Heiko Zuerker<he...@zu...>: >> >>> Hey, I just added glibc 2.10.1 to a test compile, with dovecot 2.0.7 and >>> a couple of other updates. I?m looking for opinions if we should >>> ?backport? this to DL >>> 1.4, or only make it available in the Dev version (1.5.x). -- >>> Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ > Beautiful is writing same markup. Internet Explorer 9 supports > standards for HTML5, CSS3, SVG 1.1, ECMAScript5, and DOM L2 & L3. > Spend less time writing and rewriting code and more time creating great > experiences on the web. Be a part of the beta today > http://p.sf.net/sfu/msIE9-sfdev2dev > _______________________________________________ > Devil-linux-develop mailing list > Dev...@li... > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop > -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org ---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program. |
|
From: Dick M. <di...@fo...> - 2010-11-16 18:31:25
|
On 11/14/10 19:24, Heiko Zuerker wrote: > I just added glibc 2.10.1 to a test compile, with dovecot 2.0.7 and a > couple of other updates. > > I’m looking for opinions if we should ‘backport’ this to DL 1.4, or only > make it available in the Dev version (1.5.x). There was a request for dovecot 2. I imagine there's quite a few dovecot users, myself included, who would like to move to v2. So I'd vote for putting it into 1.4. Dick |
|
From: Andrzej O. <an...@ma...> - 2010-11-17 14:57:43
|
Heiko Zuerker wrote: > No opinions on this? I have not opinion. But I can give my experience. I updated glibc several months ago, when I connected Asterisk and companion to DL. From this time on my router, MTA and VoIP production servers all is working with this glibc and is working fine. But ofcourse, I'm not using all packages. Regards Andrzej Odyniec |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2010-11-17 16:06:23
|
Thanks for the info! Heiko Quoting Andrzej Odyniec <an...@ma...>: > Heiko Zuerker wrote: >> No opinions on this? > > I have not opinion. But I can give my experience. > > I updated glibc several months ago, when I connected Asterisk and > companion to > DL. From this time on my router, MTA and VoIP production servers all is > working with this glibc and is working fine. But ofcourse, I'm not using all > packages. > > Regards > > Andrzej Odyniec > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ > Beautiful is writing same markup. Internet Explorer 9 supports > standards for HTML5, CSS3, SVG 1.1, ECMAScript5, and DOM L2 & L3. > Spend less time writing and rewriting code and more time creating great > experiences on the web. Be a part of the beta today > http://p.sf.net/sfu/msIE9-sfdev2dev > _______________________________________________ > Devil-linux-develop mailing list > Dev...@li... > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop > -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org ---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program. |