Friedrich Lobenstock <fl...@fl...> writes:
> Do you think it makes sense when the user does set IPV6ROUTE but
> not IPV6ADDR? If not then please rewrite this section.
It can make sense, as link-local IPv6 addresses are allocated
implicitely.
> I suggest we use | instead of % so wie can also change this for the
> "normal" routes.
My bad, I just forgot to make this change.
> Shouldn't Bonding interfaces be configured after the basic interfaces
> are up? Then I think you need to create an extra for loop for
> the bonding devices.
Actually, I think the virtual interface needs to be up before the
slave interfaces are activated. But you have a point.
> And one last thing please make this TWO separate PATCHES, one for
> IPV6 support and one for bonding.
>
> The smaller the changes the better they can be checked. THX!
OK, back to work! :-)
--
Arnaud
|