The most important changes are:
- Windows platform support - starting with this
release, there is a seperate package for the
Windows platform holding the ported stuff
- Some new classes within the java library
(will be the basis for future development)
- The is a new tool named dbtuapiwrapper
The new release contains the following changes:
- Some new classes within the java library (they will be the basis for the next developments)
- A new tool named dbtutraffic
- Some changes in dbtuswitch.sh
- The documentation now contains a new appendix covering development stuff.
Today an new appendix covering development issues (fundamentals and java library reference) has been released.
The new version contains a lot changes:
- An new tool named dbtuswitch.sh
- Some new parameters for dbtuwho
- The tools dbtuff2code and dbtupreptime has been
ported to Java
- The DbtuTools suite is now located within its
own tree (/opt/dbtutools)
- The documentation has been rebuild from ground up.
Today DbtuTools Version 0.99.003 has been released.
The DbtuTools project now uses the great facilities, the SourceForge.net portal offers.
See the project homepage (http://www.edelbyte.org/misc/DbtuTools/index.htm) for more details.