Bugfixes and improvements work with MySQL.
Bug fix in DbReader (work with unloaded)
Bugfixes in mysqlQuery.
In this release we switched to automake build system.
./configure --with-fb or --with-mysql (or borh) && make && make install. :)
1. Improved building (ibpp now built only when USE_FB)
2. Improved Query interface.
It's time to simplify and clean code. In addition, the application was safer due to better monitoring of allocated memory and work with exceptions.
Some rafactorings in df, params and replicator
1. dbre now supports mysql
2. improved implementation of the production of abstract classes Db, Tr and Query
1. Added preprocessor directives to select a supported database in the process of compiling
2. It also added the directive to select source shared_ptr - tr1 or boost. Now, to bring to the boost, without the tr1, you just need to define a variable BOOST.
3. Fixed bug - the inability to record entries in all the fields that contain a NULL, but it's autoincrement.
4. Fixed bug - a violation of reading the data file at high volumes, the assembly made by gcc. As it turned out, using the ifstream.read(char*, 1) to read single char leads to failure of positioning the stream. But in the assembly of MS Visual C++ 2008 are worked correctly :)
1. Added declarations (pure virtual classes) for obdc, postgre and sqlite databases
2. Deleted mssql declaration (it replaced to ODBC)
3. Removed declaration exchange of XML. Because it was a bad idea... Blobs and strings can damage xml. In addition, large XML parsing is too slow.
4. RE::DataBlock and DF::DataBlock now only available through shared_ptr. This eliminates the copying of large amounts of data between parts of the program.
5. Unloading of empty fields now works correctly.