I posted this to the forum and then realized this may
be a better place for it.
Just installed 1.9 yesterday and that process went
smooth. One problem I ran into, though, had to do with
the ContentFilter feature.
By default, the Content Filters includes a filter for
the string 'dasBlog', wherein it converts that into a
link to the dasBlog project home page.
The problem I ran into was that the item I was posting
had an image in it named 'dasBlogButton.png'. The
portion of the string with the name got replaced by an
anchor tag pointing to dasBlog.net, so the image wasn't
displayed and a portion of the HTML it plugged in there
was visible on the site.
Once I removed the 'dasBlog' entry from the Content
Filter page, that post rendered correctly. I don't
think it matters for repro'ing the issue, but I was
using the most recent Windows Live Writer to post the item.
Log in to post a comment.