I didn't want to file this under a bug request, because
it technically isn't a bug. I installed the 0.94
release of cwtext this morning and tried creating a
.wav file using a callsign generator program I wrote.
The file created correctly (on my Ubuntu Linux
computer). When I played the .wav file, there were
audible clicks in with the cw tones. It was very
distracting, because the clicks appeared to be louder
than the actual tone. I copied the file over to my
iMac (running OSX 10.4), and it played the file exactly
the same, including the clicks. I also tried playing
the .wav file under Windows 2000 Pro, using WMP 6.4,
with the same results. I retained the .wav file and
would be happy to share it if it helps diagnose and fix
this problem. The .wav file is approximately 715
KBytes in size.
Log in to post a comment.