List of added features -
- Display small tick marks on left for files being edited
- Double ticks when more than one editors
- The editors list is updated only when you do refresh
- Added filter to show only the files being edited.
- Modified 'cvs edit' command so that it will give a
warning if that file is being edited or is not uptodate
(this feature works even on command line).
Use can use '-e' to skip editors check and '-u' to skip
uptodateness check while using the command line
Patches are created against wincvs 1.2 sources.
To apply the patch do the following -
1] change directory to 'cvsgui'
2] make sure you have write permission on all files.
3] run 'patch -Np1 < patchfile '
I have tested with 'patch.exe' from