I'm trying to get FTPS working with curlftpfs on MAC OS X 10.5. I'm trying to use Auth SSL against and FTPS server, I've tried a ProFTPD server on Linux and a Titan server on Windows. Both seem to fail the handshake. Both servers are using self-signed certs.
does anyone know what I'm missing?
mrmacbook:~ michael$ ./curlftpfs 192.168.1.12 /Volumes/ftps1/ --verbose -ouser=michael:michael,ssl,sslv3,no_verify_peer,no_verify_hostname
* Couldn't find host 192.168.1.12 in the .netrc file, using defaults
* About to connect() to 192.168.1.12 port 21 (#0)
* Trying 192.168.1.12... * connected
* Connected to 192.168.1.12 (192.168.1.12) port 21 (#0)
< 220 Titan MFT Server 7.11.879 Ready.
> AUTH SSL
< 234 Security data exchange complete.
> USER michael
* FTP response reading failed
* Closing connection #0
Error connecting to ftp: FTP response reading failed
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.