Version 3.0 of the program has now been uploaded.
the new version conforms to PEAR PHP libraries and is a lot easier to use.
The dynamic gallery is now usable with
text based database, mysql or MS .
you can also order the galleries and such now too..
Fixed a few bugs in the old release
the change log follows:
- Fixed the table bug in Netscape for the upload an image page
- Fixed the broken images for next and previous page icons.
- Added the feature to keep or to not to keep the original
uploaded image on the server to save memory for thoes with quotas
- Fixed the ordering problem. Images in the gallery are now ordered
first by date and then by Order Number.
The admin now shows the date and ordering better..
- the home icon was not taking the user to the homepage. This was fixed.
- added alternating color rows for the admin to better edit the images.
- changed the installation to not use system calls to locate the cwd
Just released version 188.8.131.52 of the cs gallery program. The new update includes the ablility to use NetPBM for image proccessing as well as contains a few minuor bug fixes. The full details of the program can be found at
The first stable fully working version of CS gallery is now up and ready for download. The gallery is written in php and mysql and uses Imagemagick to thumbnail the images. do download it go to