I think I found a Problem in the Makro which creates the Testsuite.
I detect a memoryleak with my Visual Studio 8.
What dit I do ?
1 Made a class with a suite() function
1.1 in this function I dynamically create a TestSuite
1.2 I add a Test to this suite.
1.3 I add some Tests of a class() // This works without Memoryleak
1.4 I tried to replace these tests by adding the suite generated by HelperMakro // makes Memoryleak
2 Add the suite to the runner
When I directly use step 1.4 and 2 it works I get the same Problem.
Examine the location of the Memoryleak it poits to ::getTestNamer__()
Using Testclasses with a size >15 characters in Makros causes this problem.
When makeing a suite without using the makros there is no problem.
I fixed it by renaming my testclass to a short name (<16 characters) and using makros.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.