Course Crawler was a project developed by a team (see developers below) from Bucknell University under the tutalage of Professor Meng.
* Course Crawler is an application to compile term-definition pair from multiple locations into a centralized, stable, and searchable location.
* Written in Java utilizing a MySQL backed which results in a highly portable and self-contained application package.
* Entirely web-based for ease of use and administration.
* User-based ranking mechanism.
* Self-contained webserver and crawler alleviate the need for external software ... read more