This fixes the problems that is have with SuSE 8.0.
It's patch for msttcorefonts-1.3-3.spec .
most of the help i received came from fine SuSE
1. Download patch msttcorefonts-SuSE80-1.3-3.diff
2. Download msttcorefonts-1.3-3.spec
3. copy them same directory
4. patch -p0 -i msttcorefonts-SuSE80-1.3-3.diff
5. su - (if you aren't root yet:)
6. rpm -bb --target noarch msttcorefonts-1.3-3.spec
(you have to be ONLINE)
7. install and it will setup automaticly
8. restart XFree86 or xset fb rehash
enjoy the silence.
Log in to post a comment.