IgnacioInn - 2016-01-10

Dear com0com Team,

First of all let me congratulate you for this great software. It´s really nice that you open the source to everyone! Thank you very much for that!

I´m having some problems connecting an application with a PLC V350 from Unitronics. I´m a C# developer adn I´m trying to develop an application to connect through an encrypted and autheticated connection to the PLCs.

I have tryed everything. The most simple test I´ve made with no succcess is connecting VisiLogic (the app from Unitronics) to the PLC through hub4com in conjunction with a virtual pair of serial ports created with com0com. So, I ´ve created a pair of ports, let´s say COM3 and COM4. Then I have made hub4com --routeAll:All between COM3 and COM1 (where the PLC was physically connected). Finally I tried to connect the app to COM4 but nothing happend. I have been looking in the pinout, try different configuration and options (strict baud rate, buffer overrun, etc) but nothing happen. Please, could anyone give some clues on this?

Thank you very much,
Ignacio.

PD: here are some specifications on the RJ11 and the RS232 port I´m using with the PLC. That´s the standard connection. http://www.lammertbies.nl/comm/cable/unitronics-rj11.html

Last edit: IgnacioInn 2016-01-10