CocoaMySQL 0.7b5 (BETA) has been released. Main new features are user management, contextual menus and basic printing support. There are also new localization betas (french, german).
Please find the downloads at http://cocoamysql.sourceforge.net/beta.php
CocoaMySQL 0.7b4 (BETA) has been released. Main new features are MySQL 4.1 and 5 support and Universal Binary.
CocoaMySQL 0.7b3 (beta) has been released. To view the new features and download the beta please go to http://cocoamysql.sourceforge.net/beta.php.
There is a beta of the next version of CocoaMySQL on http://cocoamysql.sourceforge.net/beta.php which works with MySQL >4.1 and introduces some other new features.
This release has man major improvements over the previous version.
Additions and bug fixes:
-copy field definition button
-copy row button
-no spell checking in custom query
-console which shows all MySQL queries performed by CocoaMySQL
-added help files
* show MySQL variables
* flush privileges
* optimize tables
* create table syntax
- default values for fields when adding new row
- support for different encodings
- monospaced fonts for result views (preferences option)
- faster export and import
- export to xml format
- export of table content and custom query results
- import of csv files
- menu item to check for updates
- fixed bug: wrong display of bigint fields
- fixed bug: allow dates like 0000-00-00
- fixed bug where columns with identical names showed wrong content in custom query
- fixed bug where connection was lost sometimes
New version with new features and some bug fixes specially for OS 10.2.
The first release of CocoaMySQL is available for download. I will upload the final version as soon as I have finished the appicon, documentation and website.
Please mail bugs and requests to email@example.com