please help!!!

Help
erlsrbst
2008-07-18
2013-04-25
  • erlsrbst

erlsrbst - 2008-07-18

hi,

i have download the files CLIPSNet library 1.0.3 and source 1.0.3. since i am absolute beginner of CLIPSNet i dont know how to integrate it with C# project. Could you explain this step by step please?

Erol

• Izya K

Izya K - 2008-07-19

First of all you need to create Environment. Then you should call its method CreateRouter to create router. This method will return you an instance of class RouterEngine. You should subscribe to its events (at least Print and Query). You also can register your own CLIPS functions by calling Environments method RegistrateFunction. Arguments are: CLIPS name of the function and Delegate to your .Net implementation of this function. Your function may only accept parameters of types from namespace CLIPSDataTypes and it should return one of those types (if it is void then type CLIPSDataType.Void should be returnd).
      You can also subscribe to Environments events such as Run, Periodic, Reset, Clear.
      After you have registered all the necessary staff, you can load a file with CLIPS program into the Environment, or just build a CLIPS expression (or both). After you have loaded some constructions you call the method EnvClear (if necessary) and then EnvRun.

• cameron

cameron - 2008-08-19

hi, could you please copy and paste a few lines of some sample code that does this?

CaM

• Nobody/Anonymous

I´M USING CLIPSNET LIBRARIES AND THEY´RE WORKING VERY WELL ON C# IN CONSOLE APPLICATIONS, BUT NOW I WANT TO DO A GRAPHICAL INTERFACE USING C#. COULD SOMEBODY HELP ME? THANKS A LOT