I've been experimenting with WordPress 1.2.x CVS as I
plan to migrate my blog over to it but I server the
XHTML as 'application/xhtml+xml' to compliant
user-agents and though WP worked fine on the user
facing pages, it choked quite badly in such a situation.
Here is the patch I've generated with my corrections on
malformed XHTML and unescaped entities, as attached.
The CVS check out I used, as you can tell is from
There may have been other minor niggles I've missed,
don't work as the XHTML DOM is a lot stricter and
various depreciated methods need updating... I didn't
Log in to post a comment.