BasicResoucePool keep acquiring for new connections and not releasing faulty connections and crashed the database. The issue happened only when Sybase tempdb full, and the sequence as follow:
4.1) Connection conn = nds.getConnection(user, password) -> Sybase return a connection successfully
5) new NewPooledConnection( conn, ..);
5.1) this.dflt_txn_isolation = con.getTransactionIsolation(); -> Return Exception: JZ0SJ: Metadata accessor information was not found on this database.
6) Exception throw back to BasicResourcePool.AcquireTask.run()
7) The fault connection still be kept somewhere in WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource
7) The connection pool repeat #1 again until it reach the number of attempt retry
8) The pool consumed all database connections and crash the database
Log in to post a comment.