- Standards: "Open File ..." should be "Open..."
- Standards: "Save As ..." should be "Save As..."
- If the top menu entry is called File and contains
New, Open, Save, and Save As, an "Exit" entry is
- Some help option would be needed. Any idea on how to
do this ? It would be great to open the PDF user guide.
JavaHelp could also be an interesting option, although
I do not know much about it (yet).
- "Reply-To Address" is confusing. The user might think
this option will set the Reply-To field of the e-mail,
which it does not. This field sets the bounce address.
Novice users might not understand what a bounce address
is. Maybe the field might be optional. In all cases,
some explanation should be given in the user guide. I
will do this.
- The test button does not return any message. I should
have done this in the first place.
- When a file is selected using the Browse button, the
file name is shown on the left of the button and the
button moves onto the right. Buttons in interfaces
should not move.
- The list of addresses is not complete. When I import
an address book with 3 adresses, only 2 are shown. The
label under the list area shows "3 recipents" however.
- From: "address" <name> should be "name" <address>
- When I click on Send in the send panel, a dialog
appears that says a problem occurred, without any more
information. I cannot see any log file produced in
eclipseworkspace/Mailer directory either.
This is all for now ...
Good luck ! :)
Log in to post a comment.