Menu

Info For developers

General
2006-08-29
2012-12-10
  • Abhay Srivastava

Hi,
    I had downloaded the source and could compile it using eclipse. The code is nicely written and very readable, Thank you. However, there are some portions of code which I could not understand cleary, I blame my limited knowlegde in Java for this. Would it be possible for you to write a flow diagram or even better a UML Diagram for this.
    Or If I create and send one to you, would you review it and post it on this site ?

Regards,
    Abhay

• Wyatt

Wyatt - 2006-08-29

I will do what I can - I have just started a new job, and don't have much free time these days.  What portions of the code are you having problems with?

Also, I have just recently re-arranged packages to better show my adherence to the MVC format; I don't think these changes have yet made it into a release, but if you download from subversion, you can see them.  This may make a little more sense.

• Wyatt

Wyatt - 2006-08-29

Oh, I forgot one more thing - if you do send me a UML diagram, could you please use Argo UML?  That is the one which I use for creating the data model diagrams; while it is not perfect, it is by far the best OSS UML diagram program I have found so far.

Cheers

• Abhay Srivastava

Thanks for the info.
        I was using release 1.6 rc. Now I will extract subversion sources. Also I will start working on UML diagrams, but that requires more understanding on my part. My limited knowlegde in Java is the restraining factor.

Thanks again.
        Regards,
        Abhay