Hello again, sorry about my previous bug notice... I felt such a n00b afterwards -_-;
Today I downloaded the svn version and even though, in the config, VISUAL_COLOR was set to 1 (blue) the squares were white. So I did a bit of sniffing in the source and found that the offending piece of code actually had a "fixme" on it.
(the main cause is in the 'resourcepaths' initialisation, which adds files in a pretty random order, but fixing that is not so easy).
I wrote a patch for the "fixme" and it seems to be working. I included plenty of comments and feel free to remove them if you want.
Log in to post a comment.