Build or (re)use a formal Wiki site for the project,
- merge at least some of the documentation efforts into it, preferably derive one from the other (docs from wiki), as this project is too scattered and decentralized to be described by a single person
- setup a wiki for the project, and link from sourceforge's project page
- is this the formal wiki? http://wiki.wxpython.org/Boa%20Constructor
- revise project's homepage (wiki) to the newest CVS version (it's beta anyway),
- better homepage design,
- CVS download instructions (or a link to sf.net/boa cvs page)
- Boa for Visual Basic 5/6 users - Migration Guide. copy from the internet and update (i asked permission from the author) e.g.
msgbox --> wx.MessageBox
Compile EXE -->
Tab Index -> select the frame, right-click on an element, Creation/Tab Order
Log in to post a comment.