After a lot of stupidity on my behalf, here is
a working port of blob to the Jornada 820.
* I added the usual target-specific files for the new
* I completed some documentation (README, porting.txt)
with some information erikm gave me on IRC.
* I somehow managed to "port" ledasm.S to the Jornada,
by drawing lines on the WinCE-preconfigured
framebuffer instead of trying to blink a non-existing
* I added support for a new load_kernel method: loading
the kernel from some piggy-back BLOB on blob.
* I modified rest-ld-script, trampoline.S and chain.S,
so blob knows to move around just the right size
needed, not a blind 64KB of data (needed for piggy).
* I left some debug information #if 0'ed, that I'd like
to remove only after it has been committed to CVS, so I
can recover it if I ever need it.
Log in to post a comment.