When I choose to compare with latest revision from CVS Beyond compare opens my local file on the left which is ok, but if someone commited that file before me Beyond CVS opens previous than latest revision from CVS on the right panel.
How to reproduce:
1. Create copy of project in workspace.
2. Modify some file in the copy (Let's say it's version is 1.2).
3. Commit changed file (Let's say that after commit file has version 1.3).
4. In original working project choose the file that you changed and commited in the copy
5. Choose compare with: Latest Revision (Beyond Compare)
Expected Result: Beyond compare opens local file on the left and revision 1.3 on the right.
Actual Result: Beyond compare opens local file on the left and revision 1.2 on the right.
Log in to post a comment.