BaconMap Guinea Release .70 is now here!
This release includes bug fixes and some new features:
- Portrait and landscape mapping
- Maintenance schedule support
- Recovery Time Objective field for disaster recovery planning
- Vendor name, purchase date and cost reporting
Please report any bugs and problems at the baconmap.org website.
We've released an update to version .6 of BaconMap, BaconMap 0.6.1. This version addresses many minor bugs and cross OS/Browser/Server issues.
BaconMap, the open source IT Resource Management Software, now has a demo version available for viewing and interaction at http://www.baconmap.org/demo.
BaconMap has gone beta. Major bugs have been addressed and new features have been added.
Attach encrypted or unencrypted files to a resource.
Try it now!
The baconmap team has been working hard to bring the latest updates to baconmap. Over the past few months the team has worked on bug fixes and feature addons. This December Baconmap (beta) will be available to download. The latest release will include these additional features:
* Security - Web access can now be restricted by account and password.
* File uploading and downloading - Resources can have resource specific files associated with it.
* File Encryption - Uploaded files can be encrypted.... read more