Menu

GeoIpFree error with Windows: list incomplete

2004-10-14
2012-10-11
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Hi guys,

I m trying to use GeoIpfree on my Windows 2000 server. In the countries list, most of them are unknow, exept some like Faroe islnad, Rwanda, Peru, Sweden and some others
    On my Linux server w/ Apache, it works fine, so i don t really understand what's the matter.
    I ve tried different way to install this plugin, I really don t know know what to do.

Thanks for your help!

• Nobody/Anonymous

Ok I ve found the problem.. it was because my Plugin came from active stat! I ve just copied over the IPree.pm file from CPAN, and it works well.
      So don t use this plugin from ActiveStat (well, this tip was on the Geoipfree.pm file from awstats... )

• Nobody/Anonymous

Version 6.0.
      I click "update now" I get this message:

Error: Can't open plugin file "geoipfree.pm" for read. Check if file is in "./plugins" directory and is readable.

Setup ('/home/freedoms/tmp/awstats/awstats.music.marcellis.net.conf' file, web server or permissions) may be wrong. See AWStats documentation in 'docs' directory for informations on how to setup awstats."

I've uploaded the geoipfree.pm into the awstats directory. Nothing happens.

It is the 2nd time the update feature has gone out.