After configuring CloudFlare services for my website (IIS 7.5) I noticed that 'number of visits' and 'GeoIp City' statistics weren't correct. This is expected since requests are coming from CloudFlare servers. In order to have original visitor ip in the IIS log files I installed ModCloudFlareIIS but this is not enough to get correct statistics. After diving a little deeper I managed to patch the awstats.pl (7.2 - 2013-07-09) file to extract the original visitor ip appended by the ModCloudFlareIIS. I'm attaching the patch because I think it can be useful for other AWStats users.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.