Menu

Doesn't work: datalibrary.dll missing

2004-04-05
2004-04-08
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Windows 2000

I tried V1.01.exe and later the V1-binary.zip.

In both cases, when I click on "organize my data", a message box appears ("de gegeven fout is 126") and then the next msgbox says "Unable to load datalibrary.dll. Please reinstall this component".

At least in the zip version the dll is present, so what's the prob?

Atomsnet sounded interesting, but I cannot test it. Have to move on.

• Willem de Bruijn

This is a known bug in older versions and has been fixed in version 1.02.

Contrary to what the name implies, atomsnet-v1.02-source.zip actually contains a complete binary version of the program as well.

So if you haven't found an alternative yet, please try it out.

NB: as you can see the last atomsnet release was years ago and since then the development process has gone into maintenance mode. However, I am still developing open source projects (ffpf.sf.net), and will keep on responding to questions, bugreports and feature requests.

Willem

• Nobody/Anonymous

Thanks for the reply.

I downloaded
      - atomsnet-v1.02-complete
      - atomsnet-v1.02-source
      Both contain the datalibrary.dll, but the program still does not find it. (Windows 2000. I unzipped the archives, went to the bin directory and started atomsnet.exe, then clicked on "organize my data".)

Even when I tried "regsvr32 datalibrary.dll" the exe claims not to find the dll.

• Nobody/Anonymous

[Whoops, why does my reply not show? Trying again...]

Thanks for the reply.

I downloaded
      - atomsnet-v1.02-complete
      - atomsnet-v1.02-source
      Both contain the datalibrary.dll, but the program still does not find it. (Windows 2000. I unzipped the archives, went to the bin directory and started atomsnet.exe, then clicked on "organize my data".)

Even when I tried "regsvr32 datalibrary.dll" the exe claims not to find the dll.

• Nobody/Anonymous

dfjd

• Nobody/Anonymous

djfdj

• Willem de Bruijn

odd. Well, unfortunately I don't have a windows machine at my disposal at the moment, so I can't figure out what's wrong. AFAIK it always worked on 98 and NT machines, but I'll check it out as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.